Business Planning In Greater Kalamazoo
Entrepreneurs and owners of closely held businesses benefit from good judgment and legal counsel when a decision needs to be made or a dispute resolved. Attorney Sharan Levine has advised business owners for over 30 years in all aspects of legal and contractual issues that can arise from managing a closely held business. Levine & Levine is committed to providing small-business owners with representation on an ongoing basis and help them be effective stewards of their business.
Comprehensive Business Representation
What does it mean to offer comprehensive business representation? It means offering counsel and advocacy for women and men engaged in new and ongoing businesses while enabling the owner to make smart choices navigating regulation, managing people, and writing the best contracts to avoid and resolve disputes while allowing the business to grow and prosper unhindered. Our representation includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Corporate formation and registration
- Real estate transactions
- Lease negotiations of land or equipment
- Negotiating employment contracts or disputes
- Succession or sales of the business
- Hosting annual shareholder meetings
- Foreign corporation filings and management
- Implementing corporate compliance programs
- Navigating regulatory schemes
- Preparation of operating agreements
More than that, comprehensive business representation also includes being able to counsel our clients on issues that are not directly legal or contractual, such as:
- Family law – Divorce can act as a tremendously disruptive force when it impacts a family-owned business. Levine & Levine’s lawyers offer skilled business law representation that when coupled with our family law experience, can help family-owned businesses persevere through difficult changes related to a divorce.
- Estate planning – Ensuring businesses remain in place for their successors after the owner retires or dies is a concern. We understand those concerns and can help businesses plan for a successful transition through an effective and well-designed estate plan.
A Reputation For Delivering The Skilled Help Our Clients Need
At Levine & Levine, we understand the real needs of small-business owners, and we have been helping them succeed since 1987. Our focus is on developing long-term relationships with our business clients. The value we can provide to our clients increases as our relationship grows. The more we know about your business and you, the easier it is for us to be able to offer advice and counsel that is tailored to the circumstances of your situation. This helps us to be more effective and helps ensure that you are able to secure the results you need.
136 East Michigan Ave. 14th Floor | Kalamazoo, MI 49007 | Phone: 269-382-0444 | Fax: 269-382-0464