Estate Planning: Kalamazoo And Southwest Michigan
Often the most difficult step in creating an estate plan that meets an individual’s goals is simply beginning the process. Securing the representation of an experienced and trusted attorney is the first step in achieving ones estate planning goals. Attorney Sharan Lee Levine develops estate plans for individuals and families with estates ranging from the simple to the substantial and complex. From simple wills to business succession planning and all other aspects of estate planning, we can help you create security for yourself and your loved ones.
While many people think of estate planning as limited to ensuring ones heirs receive assets designated to them, an estate plan can accomplish many other goals :
- Wealth management
- Minimizing the impact of tax consequences
- Ensuring the smooth transition of a family-owned business from one generation to the next
- Articulating with clarity your future health care preferences
- Choosing someone you trust to make decisions for you regarding finances should you require that type of assistance
- Providing for minor children and seniors
- Updating an estate plan following a divorce
- Providing for unmarried domestic partners or nonbiological children
To achieve these ends, we utilize all necessary types of estate planning instruments, including:
- Durable powers of attorney
- Durable Designation of Patient Advocate or Health Care Directive
- Special needs or amenities trusts
- Medicaid planning
- Asset administration
We have developed a depth of knowledge of the many types of trusts and how they can be used to help achieve our clients’ goals.
A Reputation For Delivering The Skilled Help Our Clients Need
At Levine & Levine, we offer comprehensive estate planning that is supported by our knowledge in other areas such as business law. We draw on the vast body of knowledge that we have acquired in helping people with their estate planning needs since 1987 to help our clients achieve their estate planning goals. Attorney Sharan Lee Levine has decades of experience working with clients to create tailored estate plans. That experience allows her to successfully execute the most complex estate planning objectives. Attorneys Sharan Lee Levine provides ongoing assistance to families for probate and trust administration at all levels.
Estate Planning Attorneys Helping People In Kalamazoo
For an estate plan that is able to accomplish the goals you have for your future and your family’s future, turn to Levine & Levine for the experienced help you need. To schedule an initial consultation, call 800-214-1213 or contact us online.
136 East Michigan Ave. 14th Floor | Kalamazoo, MI 49007 | Phone: 269-382-0444 | Fax: 269-382-0464